Regional Executive Director's Office
Chignecto Central Regional Centre for Education is led by the Regional Executive Director of Education (RED). The RED reports directly to the Deputy Minister of Education and Early Childhood Development and works with a Senior Management Team at the regional level to ensure there are efficient and effective operations at our central office and in all of our public schools.
The Regional Executive Director’s Office is responsible for:
- Leadership of the Senior Management Team and providing supervision of all activities related to the core functions in all departments.
- Delegation of duties and assigning responsibilities within the organizational structure and maintaining appropriate accountability and evaluation processes for all operations and services.
- Establishment of annual priorities and objectives to address issues of planning, strategic leadership, staff development, risk management, strategic decision-making, and resources management.
- Coordination of effective system communications including the CCRCE Printshop.
- Coordination of the regional planning processes.