CCRCE Monthly Report Now Available
We are pleased to share CCRCE’s February 2022 Monthly Report with you. It features a wonderful snapshot of learning activities focused on Black Excellence, integrating technology and students engaged in outdoor learning. We believe it is important to keep families informed on how we are supporting students’ academic achievement and well-being.
Inside the report, you will find:
- A look at African Heritage Month across the region
- Honouring the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s 94 Calls to Action
- Seeing Success with the renewed Grade 7/8 Curriculum
- 10 Simile Mindfulness Activities for Kids
- And, of course, our stories from inside our schools showcasing student learning.
To read these stories and more, visit February 2022.